Hardcover Sketchbook | Sun & Moonlight
Out of stock
Taken from pages in the polymath’s Codex Leicester, the cover of this Paperblanks’ journal features Leonardo da Vinci’s reflections on the light of the moon in relation to the radiance of the sun. His notes reflect his belief that the water on the surface of the moon reflected light from the sun and that waves on the water’s surface reflected light in several directions, thus clarifying why the sun is brighter than the moon.
This Paperblanks Sketchbook opens flat for ease of use in both landscape and portrait layout. Its letter size paper has a very nice 200 gsm paperweight and will handle different kinds of writing and drawing utensils without bleed. The Leonardo Sun and Moonlight Grande has all the required features a premium sketchbook demands.
Reach for the skies with your full size Paperblanks Sun and Moonlight Sketchbook.
- Paperblanks: Leonardo’s Sketches
- Grande Hard Cover H11.75″ x W8.25″
- 112 pages
- Smythe-sewn binding – the book opens flat.
- Blank 200 gsm chlorine and acid-free paper
- Elastic Band Closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- 2 Ribbon markers
- FSC-certified Fedrigoni mixed media art paper (suitable for acrylic, watercolour, pen and pencil)
- Perforated interior pages
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 1 in|