Hardcover Journal | Violet Fairy
$16.57 – $25.92
This captivating image comes from the first edition of Scottish poet and anthropologist Andrew Lang’s The Violet Fairy Book. Compiled in 1901 by Lang, illustrated by Henry Justice Ford and published under the editorial direction of Lang’s wife, Leonora Alleyne, the book was one in a twelve-part series known as Lang’s Fairy Books, with each book named for the colour of its fairy.
May the Violet Fairy bring a hint of vintage whimsy to your writings.
- Paperblanks: Lang’s Fairy Books
- 100% recycled binder boards
- Decorative printed cover paper
- FSC-certified text paper
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper
- Smyth Sewn
- Memento Pouch
- Elastic Band Closure
- Custom-Designed Laid Paper
Midi, Mini, Ultra