Hardcover Journal | Portrait of Adele
Out of stock
The Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer (finished in 1907) is considered as one of Klimt’s best and most well known works of art. With the beautiful woman’s face surrounded with a background of golden dreamy wonders, this portrait is stunningly beautiful. Once seized by the Nazis in WWII, it was recovered ad is currently on display at the Neue Galerie in New York.
- Paperblanks: Special Edition – Klimt’s 100th Anniversary
- Ultra Hard Cover H9″ x W7″
- 144 lined pages
- High quality 120 gsm paper
- Acid free, sustainable forest paper
- Smyth-sewn binding- book opens flat.
- Elastic band closure
- Memento pouch on the inside back cover
- Ribbon marker
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1 in|